The War Memorial in Bessingham is inside the church and consists of a wooden board with the names of the two from Bessingham who died in the conflict.
- Herbert Ernest Roper CWGC 1911
- Served with the 2nd Battalion, Royal Sussex Regiment
- Service Number 202343
- Died 5 November 1918
- Aged 22
- Remembered in the Premont British Cemetery
- Charles John Tuck CWGC 1911
- Served with the 1st/5th Battalion, Norfolk Regiment
- Service Number 241154
- Died 19 April 1917
- Aged 23
- Remembered in the Gaza Cemetery
There is no record of any others going from Bessingham and returning from service after the war.
B1911 Roper HE Census