Felbrigg Church Activities
The Sunday services are at 11 am.
- 2nd Sunday each month – Holy Communion using Common Worship
- 4th Sunday each month – Morning Worship using Common Worship
- 5th Sunday will be a Benefice service where members of all the Benefice churches worship together.
Between December and March each winter the field becomes too muddy to alloow afe travelling to and from the church across the fileds. During these months we worship with St Andrew’s Metton.
At 9.30am each Wednesday at Metton there is a mid-week service of Morning Worship except for the last week of the month when we have Holy Communion.
While this is the normal pattern of services, please refer to the “For Your Diary” pages for the forthcoming services.
Each year in July we celebrate with a Flower Festival from a Saturday to Monday. THis tranfoerms the church and includes a Songs of Praise service on the Sunday evening. WE in clude some photos from previous years.
To look at recent festivals, please click on the relevant year.
We hold a pet service each year in late August. All pets are welcome, as are their owners/handlers!
Looking Beyond our Benefice
As a benefice we support the activities of the Deanery and the wider Diocese as and when we can.
We are involved with and support various missionary activites in the area and the wider world, including:
- Cromer Beach Mission (which is run by Scripture Union)
- Norfolk Churches Trust “Bike, Walk, Ride” Bike Ride every September.