Roughton Church Activities
The Church holds 2 regular Sunday services each month and 1 mid-week meeting.
The Sunday services are at 11 am:
- 1st Sunday each month – an All Age Service. When there is a baptism it will normally be part of this service.
- 3rd Sunday each month – Holy Communion using Common Worship.
- 5th Sunday will be a Benefice Service where members of all the Benefice churches worship together.
Our mid-week service is Morning Worship at 9.30am each Wednesday except for the last week of the month when we have Holy Communion at 9.30am. This monthly Communion service is held at Metton. It is normally followed by a Bible Study held at the Rectory.
While this is the normal pattern of services please refer to the “For your diary” page for the forthcoming services.
The Church also sends a team into the Church School with “Open the Book”.
Looking Beyond our Benefice
As a benefice we support the activities of the Deanery and the wider Diocese as and when we can.
We are involved with and support various missionary activites in the area and the wider world, including:
- Cromer Beach Mission (which is run by Scripture Union)
- Norfolk Churches Trust “Bike, Walk, Ride” Bike Ride every September.