Sustead Church Activities
The Church holds 2 regular Sunday services each month.
The Sunday services are at 9.30am:
- 1st Sunday each month – Holy Communion using Book of Common Prayer (BCP).
- 3rd Sunday each month – Morning Worship using Book of Common Prayer (BCP).
- 5th Sunday will be a Benefice Service where members of all the Benefice churches worship together.
At 9.30am each Wednesday at Metton there is a mid-week service of Morning Worship except for the last week of the month when we have Holy Communion.
While this is the normal pattern of services please refer to the “For your diary” page for the forthcoming services.
Looking Beyond our Benefice
As a benefice we support the activities of the Deanery and the wider Diocese as and when we can.
We are involved with and support various missionary activities in the area and the wider world, including:
- Cromer Beach Mission (which is run by Scripture Union)
- Norfolk Churches Trust “Bike, Walk, Ride” Bike Ride every September.